Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SAP SAP Ariba C_AR_P2P_13 Exam

The "SAP Certified Application Associate - Ariba P2P" certification exam verifies the candidate possesses the basic knowledge around the Ariba Procurement solution. This certificate proves how the candidate posseses an overall understanding inside SAP Ariba Procurement application consultant profile and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of your experienced consultant. It is suggested as a possible entry-level qualification to permit consultants to acquire knowledgeable about the basic principles of Ariba Procure-2-Pay.

SAP Certified Application Associate - Ariba Procure-to-Pay (P2P)
These questions are the same ones asked in the actual Test.
How must i know? I know, because although I have been working as an SAP Ariba consultant for quite some time, I have myself recently certified using the latest version from the Certification test.
Before you begin here are some Key features of the Certification Exam.

This certification exam verifies that the candidate has got the knowledge required in the area of SAP Certified Application Associate - Ariba Procure-to-Pay (P2P).
This certificate develops basic consultant skills and experience which is then refined by practical experience during several projects.

Candidates also needs to demonstrate understanding of P2P Software, Consulting, Integration, Ariba Process Knowledge, Recommendations and Procurement.

The exam is Internet based plus you've got three hours to to answer 80 Questions.
The Questions are (mostly) multiple choice type and there is NO penalty for an incorrect answer.
A number of the Questions have more than one correct answer. You need to get Every one of the options correct so that you can be awarded points.

For questions with a single answer, the answers have a button close to them. You will be able to select just one button.

For questions with multiple answers, the answers will have a 'tick box' close to them. This enables you to select multiple answers.

You are not able to use any reference materials during the certification test (no usage of online documentation or any SAP system).
Clearing the C_AR_P2P_13 Certification is not going to automatically make you work.

However a Certification with some project experience will surely open lots of doors for you personally.
If you haven't much or no experience, you ought to get yourself certified, get some good project experience, and therefore the whole of the SAP Consulting World open so that you can explore.
Assisting you to using the initial step you ladder to success is book!

Some UNIQUE features of the Book:
- There is NO Other quality material in the market for this Certification exam.
- The authors have themselves cleared the test.
- All questions are multiple choice format, similar the questions you're going to get in the exam.
- Over 150 authentic questions, testing the very same concepts that will be tested in Your exam!
More info about C_AR_P2P_13 Questions browse this useful site